Leisure Coast Garden Club
Terms and Conditions
1. These are the terms and conditions of the Leisure Coast Garden Centre Garden Club programme (the “programme”), a reward programme of Buyuna Pty Ltd, ACN 003 140 341 (“Leisure Coast Garden Centre”). The Programme is designed for general consumers in New South Wales who are frequent customers of Leisure Coast Garden Centre.
2. If your application for membership in the Programme is accepted, you will become a member of the Programme (a “member”) and these Conditions will govern your membership. We recommend that you read them carefully.
3. Leisure Coast Garden Centre may, at any time, without notice or providing any reason: i) Change these Conditions, ii) Change, suspend or terminate the Programme in the event that the Programme, or the provision of any benefit under the Programme, is contrary to any legislative requirement, government direction or court order, Leisure Coast Garden Centre will have no obligation to continue with the Programme or to provide the benefit.
4. Leisure Coast Garden Centre may use agents and contractors to carry out all or any part of the Programme on its behalf.
5. Any notice under these conditions is deemed to have been given by Leisure Coast Garden Centre to a Member if published on the Leisure Coast Garden Centre website.
6. Leisure Coast Garden Centre has taken, and will continue to take, all reasonable care to ensure that information in connection with the Programme is accurate, but does not accept liability for errors or omissions. The personal information provided by members is confidential. It will be kept private and will not be released by Leisure Coast Garden Centre for any purposes other than the Programme.
7. Leisure Coast Garden Centre reserves the right to cancel any member’s membership of the Programme if, in Leisure Coast Garden Centre’s judgement, the Member has in any way contravened these terms and conditions, or the Member ceases to meet the membership requirements for the Programme as outlined. Leisure Coast Garden Centre will cancel a membership if the associated account remain inactive (the account is not used for any Leisure Coast Garden Centre transactions) for three years. When a membership is cancelled, all accumulated points are also cancelled.
8. Leisure Coast Garden Centre may, at its discretion, change membership joining fees (with fees being paid as monetary amounts).
9. The Garden Club card remains the property of Leisure Coast Garden Centre and can only be used when making purchases from Leisure Coast Garden Centre.
10. Subject to the terms hereof points and reward vouchers will only be issued to members who have provided a valid email address.
11. To qualify for points and/or reward vouchers the Garden Club card, membership number or associated email address must be provided at the register when purchases are made. Transactions without the Garden Club card, membership number or associated email address cannot be recorded and therefore will not accumulate rewards points. The member accepts these terms and conditions and any rules or policies that may be adopted from time to time.
12. Change cannot be given against points or reward vouchers.
13. Vouchers and points are not redeemable for cash or transferable.
14. Leisure Coast Garden Centre reserves the right to decline issue, withdraw the card or alter its condition at any time, or terminate the Garden Club Card facility at any time without notice.
15. It is the responsibility of the Member to notify Leisure Coast Garden Centre of any change of address or personal details.
16. You may apply for a new Garden Club card if yours is lost or stolen. Any accrued benefit will be transferred to your new card. A fee may be charged by Leisure Coast Garden Centre for the provision of a replacement card.
17. In the event of any query, a member’s receipt will be required as evidence of purchase. Leisure Coast Garden Centre’s decision in the event of any dispute is final and binding.
18. A member’s card and any unredeemed accrued benefits are not transferable, and must be used by the Member to whom the points are issued.
19. The member’s card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion unless stipulated by Leisure Coast Garden Centre.
20. The card is not a credit payment.
21. Membership Points (“Points") are awarded to a Member by purchasing goods and services at Leisure Coast Garden Centre.
22. Points are awarded based on the value of the purchase made. Select items, such as gift vouchers, are excluded from points. Ask in-store for details. Points cannot be redeemed on the purchase in which the points were earned.
23. When points are redeemed, points will not be accrued for that sale.
24. Leisure Coast Garden Centre may at any time, without prior notice to members, alter the dollar to points ratio or impose additional restrictions on point redemption or vouchers or the conditions of obtaining it.
25. All points awarded will expire 12 months after the day in which the points were issued
26. To the extent permitted by law, Leisure Coast Garden Centre for itself and its servants and agents, exclude all liability with respect to death or injury or consequential loss or damage arising from the supply of a voucher or points, or from the loss, theft or destruction of a voucher or member card.
27. Birthday vouchers are issued in the month of the participants birthday. The participant must make a purchase in the month of their birthday to activate their birthday voucher. Birthday vouchers are valid for 30 days from date of activation. If no purchase is made in the month of the participants birthday, no birthday voucher will be issued.
TAXATION & GST
28. Leisure Coast Garden Centre accepts no liability in respect of any taxation liability of members arising from the redemption of points. Members are responsible for any personal tax treatment of rewards received.
29. Points will be awarded to members based on the total amount of the purchase. This does not include products excluded from the programme.
As at 6th June 2018